Monday, July 23, 2007

TV ate my brain and I loved it.........

You know how sometimes people try to act snobby like they are too important or have other cooler things to do than watch TV? I hate that. I could do things too, but I know they won't be as cheap or as interesting as watching TV. In fact, one of my favourite things to do these days is create watching TV drinking games.

Below are some current faves:

Drink everytime you see a commercial for MTV or MuchMusic on a different TV station.
Drink everytime Chad Michael Murray looks sad on the inside on One Tree Hill
Drink everytime any Ben Mulroney or Billy Bus or Ryan Seacrest -type pops up on the screen.
Drink everytime Lauren starts whining on The Hills.
Drink everytime someone cries on the Real World LoS Vegas Reunited
Drink Everytime I forget what's happening when we're watching some complicated CSI or Law & Order -type show.
Drink everytime we flip to MuchMusic and there isn't a music video playing.