Monday, September 8, 2008

The Hottest Things in Pop Culture Right Now...

(in no particular order)

1. Britney won 3 MTV awards! It's britney Bitch! She seemed so sweet and happy and appreciative. Woot Woot Brit Brit is back in full effect!

2. The new NKOTB album, "The Block" Don't even front. It is sooo good! Grown Man and 2 AM are the best songs!
I <3 U Donnie! See you in November! I'll be the one wearing the top hat wih the lid cut out of it to let my curls out a la Joey McIntyre in 1989.

3. Gossip Girl. OMFG this show is da bomb and I don't care how much I get teased for liking teen shows. I know there are lot sof almost 30-year olds (and older) who watch this show ( just none that I have actually met in real life). I see lots of older GG fans in the cyber world.

4. BARACK-MANIA: Am I the only one fascinated by all these BARACK t-shirts? Is this really the way to make it seem like he is right man to lead the United States? Sell t-shirts endorsing him to 15 year olds at Urban Outfitters for $30? Although I will admit I want the BARACK to the FUTURE one so bad!




5. NEW MUSIC:
omg! there is so much hot music on the radio right now. I haven't used my ipod in the car for like 2 weeks! new Kayne West, new Christina Augerila, rumbling of new Britney, new T.I., Neyo.... I think I might even buy lil Wayne! woot woot!

No comments: