Sunday, September 16, 2007

High School Musical: Too Old for This Edition

So, okay, I'll admit it. Sometimes I slip back into the drunk drama and drunk dialing chapter of my life that really should have been put to bed when I was like 21.
It's a hrad habit to break. Especially when a relationship is new, and plans are being made and flirting is happening and drinks are flowing and text messaging and answering machines are sitting there waiting for you to record your embarassment at the beep.
It's not really a habit that has caused me too much grief. Yes it's embarassing. But so are a lot of things that happen. So be it.
Until now. I am hereby putting a moritorium on drunk dialing the "new guy" until like at least 3 months in, if we even last that long. Let's just say he was a little unimpressed and asked me like 4 times how old i really was. And hasn't returned my phone calls. And said that he doesn't like banana bread. And didn't come over last night.
Damn you raspberry-flavoured vodka and easy to use when I'm drunk, cell phone!
DAMN YOU!